WA State Referee Committee has added a Seattle based field clinic for the Grassroots Referee Certification to be held on Saturday 12/17/22 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM at Magnuson #7.
Here’s the process:
- You must be13 y/o or older.
- Navigate to www.wareferees.org
- Under the ‘Instruction’ tab select ‘Clinic and Events Schedule’.
- Select ‘Entry – Never been a USSF Referee before’.
- From the list of clinics select ‘New Referee (PreClinic Lessons)’ by clicking ‘Register’.
- Create your ‘Member Account’.
- Pay the fees or ‘Pay By Check’.
- Do the online lessons and take the online test – about 3-5 hours for under 18s and +2 hours for over 18s who must become SafeSport certified per US Soccer rules.
- Once online is complete, the software then makes an update and you can use ‘Pick a Clinic’ to select the field session.