Updated COVID-19 Travel Policy:
Here are the current guidelines around travel, health and safety. Emerald City FC is following CDC Guidelines where applicable.
While some restrictions have been loosened and many people are able to receive vaccines, please note that the following guidance is still in place per the CDC for the general population:
• Fully vaccinated people can travel safely within the United States without the need for any quarantine.
• It is recommended that non-essential travel is limited for unvaccinated people.
• Regardless of vaccination status, everyone who travels should wear a mask and monitor for symptoms.
• Unvaccinated travelers should get tested 5 days after travel and self-quarantine for 7 days (with a negative test result) or self-quarantine for 10 days if they aren’t tested and have no symptoms.
• People should NOT travel if: exposed to COVID-19, are sick, test positive for COVID-19, or are waiting for results of a COVID-19 test.
• People should NOT travel with someone who is sick.
Go to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html for more complete details.
ECFC Specific Player Protocols:
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
If you have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
If You Were Exposed to Someone with COVID-19 (Quarantine)
-Have been boosted
-Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine within the last 6 months
-Completed the primary series of J&J vaccine within the last 2 months
- Wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Test on day 5, if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home.
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine over 6 months ago and are not boosted
Completed the primary series of J&J over 2 months ago and are not boosted
- Stay home for 5 days. After that continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
- If you can’t quarantine you must wear a mask for 10 days.
- Test on day 5 if possible.
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home