Updated COVID-19 Travel Policy:
Here are the current guidelines around travel, health and safety. Emerald City FC is following CDC Guidelines where applicable.
While some restrictions have been loosened and many people are able to receive vaccines, please note that the following guidance is still in place per the CDC for the general population:
• Fully vaccinated people can travel safely within the United States without the need for any quarantine.
• It is recommended that non-essential travel is limited for unvaccinated people.
• Regardless of vaccination status, everyone who travels should wear a mask and monitor for symptoms.
• Unvaccinated travelers should get tested 5 days after travel and self-quarantine for 7 days (with a negative test result) or self-quarantine for 10 days if they aren’t tested and have no symptoms.
• People should NOT travel if: exposed to COVID-19, are sick, test positive for COVID-19, or are waiting for results of a COVID-19 test.
• People should NOT travel with someone who is sick.
Go to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html for more complete details.
ECFC Specific Player Protocols:
– Teams that travel out of state for 1 game with no out of state overnight stay, go directly to the field and then travel home, do not need to quarantine upon their return. This only applies to official ECFC sanctioned games that maintain their relevant ‘bubble’ (direct travel to game location and direct travel back home).
– Players who have received at least 1 vaccination shot do not need to quarantine upon returning from out of state travel (inclusive of overnight stays for games or personal vacation), so long as they are free from any COVID19 symptoms.
– Players who have not received any COVID19 vaccinations would be required to follow the regular CDC guidelines for the general population as listed above.